Reindeer Noses - 2023
- Maltesers Chocolate
- Jaffas Chocolate
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Red Pom Poms
- Brown Card paper
- Hot glue gun
- Optional: Label Decoration.
- Grab the pipe cleaners and form them into reindeer antlers by cutting a pipe cleaner in thirds and twisting it around a full-length pipe cleaner. Repeat till you have 2 ‘pipe cleaner antlers’ per jar.
- Grab a jar and remove the lid. Using hot glue, glue down the base of the ‘pipe cleaner antlers’ to the jar lid. Let the glue dry.
- Once the glue is dry, grab a piece of ribbon and fit it around the outside of the jar lid and secure it with hot glue. Let the glue dry.
- Cut out a piece of brown card paper large enough that it wraps around the jar but does not cover it completely. Using hot glue, glue the paper around the jar. Let the glue dry.
- Using hot glue, stick 2 googly eyes and one red pom pom on the front of the jar (onto of the brown card paper) to replicate a reindeer face. Let the glue dry. - If you do not have googly eyes or a red pom pom you can draw the face on using a black and red marker.
- Create a label with the words “Reindeer Noses” by using brown card paper and a marker. - Additionally, you may also wish to add Christmas themed decorations to the label to make its standout more. This can include stickers, colourful markers, glitter, etc.
- Fill the jar up with Malteser chocolate and Jaffar chocolate, being strategic in placing more Maltesers than Jaffars in the jar. Be aware that the brown label will impact the visibility of the chocolate.
- Secure the lid on the jar, careful not to break any of the reindeer antlers.
- Secure the label to the jar by attaching it to an antler with some ribbon.
- Ta Da! You now have a jar of tasty reindeer noses.