Coat Hanger Star Decoration - 2020
Click the image to watch the DIY tutorial
- 16 x Coat Hangers
- Small cable ties
- Battery powered Christmas/fairy lights
- Lay out the coat hangers to create a star/snowflake shape by placing coat hangers, back-to-back and layering it around in a circle.
- Join the coat hangers with small cable tires so that the star is secure.
- Add batteries to the lights and wrap the lights around the coat hangers.
- Secure the light’s battery pack to the coat hanger with cable tires.
- Tada! You now have a Christmas star decoration ready to shine bright in your home, or office!